Replacing tub drain
In your case, you simply have to remove your old drain cap with everything behind it. Put the new chrome drain cap on with the new screw. Next to install the new PresFlow flipflop drain is simple, apply the include epoxy to the bottom of the drain cap, place it on top of your old cap, press and hold it for 2 minutes and you are done.
Hope this had help you.
You can do anything with the right tools and a FEW GOOD BOOKS. (though I was gonna say Men didnt ya). The tools are channel lock pliers, screw drivers, and a sawzall. Get a book on plumbing by Black and Decker. They have good resources. The book will show you how easy it is. My sister was a plumber and it aint that tough, with everything being made from plastic.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers