Replacing tub drain
In your case, you simply have to remove your old drain cap with everything behind it. Put the new chrome drain cap on with the new screw. Next to install the new PresFlow flipflop drain is simple, apply the include epoxy to the bottom of the drain cap, place it on top of your old cap, press and hold it for 2 minutes and you are done.
Hope this had help you.
You can do anything with the right tools and a FEW GOOD BOOKS. (though I was gonna say Men didnt ya). The tools are channel lock pliers, screw drivers, and a sawzall. Get a book on plumbing by Black and Decker. They have good resources. The book will show you how easy it is. My sister was a plumber and it aint that tough, with everything being made from plastic.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips