Replacing tub drain
In your case, you simply have to remove your old drain cap with everything behind it. Put the new chrome drain cap on with the new screw. Next to install the new PresFlow flipflop drain is simple, apply the include epoxy to the bottom of the drain cap, place it on top of your old cap, press and hold it for 2 minutes and you are done.
Hope this had help you.
You can do anything with the right tools and a FEW GOOD BOOKS. (though I was gonna say Men didnt ya). The tools are channel lock pliers, screw drivers, and a sawzall. Get a book on plumbing by Black and Decker. They have good resources. The book will show you how easy it is. My sister was a plumber and it aint that tough, with everything being made from plastic.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love