Replacing tub drain
In your case, you simply have to remove your old drain cap with everything behind it. Put the new chrome drain cap on with the new screw. Next to install the new PresFlow flipflop drain is simple, apply the include epoxy to the bottom of the drain cap, place it on top of your old cap, press and hold it for 2 minutes and you are done.
Hope this had help you.
You can do anything with the right tools and a FEW GOOD BOOKS. (though I was gonna say Men didnt ya). The tools are channel lock pliers, screw drivers, and a sawzall. Get a book on plumbing by Black and Decker. They have good resources. The book will show you how easy it is. My sister was a plumber and it aint that tough, with everything being made from plastic.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING