I am currently in the process of building a darkroom in my basement and have what I believe to be a simple plumbing question.
I'm trying to find a supplier for a sump box - my plan is to have the sink drain into a sump box which will pump the waste water above the drain line (I will have a one-way check valve installed), then it will pitch down towards the main drain for the house, which I'll tap into. Trouble is, I can't seem to find a supplier for this item - sump pump in a pvc box.
Any advice here?
HELP ME Clogged drains- I'm at wits end
low water pressure after new sink install
Adding Bathroom in Basement -- Is It Really So Bad?
Dry Well - HELP!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers