I am currently in the process of building a darkroom in my basement and have what I believe to be a simple plumbing question.
I'm trying to find a supplier for a sump box - my plan is to have the sink drain into a sump box which will pump the waste water above the drain line (I will have a one-way check valve installed), then it will pitch down towards the main drain for the house, which I'll tap into. Trouble is, I can't seem to find a supplier for this item - sump pump in a pvc box.
Any advice here?
HELP ME Clogged drains- I'm at wits end
low water pressure after new sink install
Adding Bathroom in Basement -- Is It Really So Bad?
Dry Well - HELP!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING