I am currently in the process of building a darkroom in my basement and have what I believe to be a simple plumbing question.
I'm trying to find a supplier for a sump box - my plan is to have the sink drain into a sump box which will pump the waste water above the drain line (I will have a one-way check valve installed), then it will pitch down towards the main drain for the house, which I'll tap into. Trouble is, I can't seem to find a supplier for this item - sump pump in a pvc box.
Any advice here?
HELP ME Clogged drains- I'm at wits end
low water pressure after new sink install
Adding Bathroom in Basement -- Is It Really So Bad?
Dry Well - HELP!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!