Does anyone make a cap that would fit over the sewer gas pipe that extends out the roof of your home? One that prohibits birds, animals from entering it but still allows the gases to escape freely without problems?
If anyone knows of where I could find one would you please point me to it? Thank you!
I am sure someone does make them, but could you maybe take a piece of wire screen or 1 cm square wire mesh and put over the pipe and put the cap you have on now sandwiched over it until you find one? We had to do that with our dryer vent until we found one that could keep out snakes and it worked pretty good. Just an idea.
casement window replacements
Bathroom closet flange repair
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!