Does anyone make a cap that would fit over the sewer gas pipe that extends out the roof of your home? One that prohibits birds, animals from entering it but still allows the gases to escape freely without problems?
If anyone knows of where I could find one would you please point me to it? Thank you!
I am sure someone does make them, but could you maybe take a piece of wire screen or 1 cm square wire mesh and put over the pipe and put the cap you have on now sandwiched over it until you find one? We had to do that with our dryer vent until we found one that could keep out snakes and it worked pretty good. Just an idea.
casement window replacements
Bathroom closet flange repair
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects