OK - I live in the Phoenix, AZ area - and the water that the city delivers to my home during the summer is just too darn HOT!! During the summer it would be really nice to take a cool shower, but even at the coolest setting the temperature is warm enough to blanch vegetables! So - I would like to install something, (a chiller perhaps) to cool down this water. I would like to do it for the whole household, but I think the cost would make this venture out of the question. But, if I could get something to cool the water down AT LEAST 10 degrees, at the shower... I think I could be pretty happy. Any ideas of what could be done?
Fact: the home uses PEX flexible plumbing lines in the attic (which doesn't help either) Fact: I have a walk in linen closet adjacent to the shower. Fact: I have access to 110 current in the linen closet.
Water UNDER the bathtub
Pipes Under the sink
hot water pressure low in shower
Basement's raised bathroom pipes leaking under the r...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes