What is the ABSOLUTE STRONGEST glue on the market?
I have a brand new (6 mos old) dining room table that was damaged in storage. I beleive I can fix it with a strong glue and well placed screws. But I need a recommendation on what glue to use.
I have heard Gorilla Glue is supposed to be good, but is there something better (stronger)- maybe some 2 part epoxy?
Thanks in advance
Gorilla glue or two part Epoxy is about as strong a glue there is for wood working. You might get stronger adhesion with a marine glue. The truth of the matter is, with proper gluing technique the glued joint or pieces should be stronger than the wood itself even with yellow carpenter's glue. I would go with the Gorilla glue though. It can be expensive and it doesn't last forever so if you don't glue a lot of materials together get a small bottle. If you've never used Gorilla glue before read the directions because it is a water curing glue. One side gets the glue and the other side gets wet.
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
Joints held together by dowels/glue
Will Glue Stick On Latex (external) Based Painted Su...
Removing wood glue from assembed table
glue removal on rug
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools
- 5 Common Lawn Problems—and How to Fix Them
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs