What is the ABSOLUTE STRONGEST glue on the market?
I have a brand new (6 mos old) dining room table that was damaged in storage. I beleive I can fix it with a strong glue and well placed screws. But I need a recommendation on what glue to use.
I have heard Gorilla Glue is supposed to be good, but is there something better (stronger)- maybe some 2 part epoxy?
Thanks in advance
Gorilla glue or two part Epoxy is about as strong a glue there is for wood working. You might get stronger adhesion with a marine glue. The truth of the matter is, with proper gluing technique the glued joint or pieces should be stronger than the wood itself even with yellow carpenter's glue. I would go with the Gorilla glue though. It can be expensive and it doesn't last forever so if you don't glue a lot of materials together get a small bottle. If you've never used Gorilla glue before read the directions because it is a water curing glue. One side gets the glue and the other side gets wet.
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
Joints held together by dowels/glue
Will Glue Stick On Latex (external) Based Painted Su...
Removing wood glue from assembed table
glue removal on rug
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes