What is the ABSOLUTE STRONGEST glue on the market?
I have a brand new (6 mos old) dining room table that was damaged in storage. I beleive I can fix it with a strong glue and well placed screws. But I need a recommendation on what glue to use.
I have heard Gorilla Glue is supposed to be good, but is there something better (stronger)- maybe some 2 part epoxy?
Thanks in advance
Gorilla glue or two part Epoxy is about as strong a glue there is for wood working. You might get stronger adhesion with a marine glue. The truth of the matter is, with proper gluing technique the glued joint or pieces should be stronger than the wood itself even with yellow carpenter's glue. I would go with the Gorilla glue though. It can be expensive and it doesn't last forever so if you don't glue a lot of materials together get a small bottle. If you've never used Gorilla glue before read the directions because it is a water curing glue. One side gets the glue and the other side gets wet.
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
Joints held together by dowels/glue
Will Glue Stick On Latex (external) Based Painted Su...
Removing wood glue from assembed table
glue removal on rug
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps