What is the ABSOLUTE STRONGEST glue on the market?
I have a brand new (6 mos old) dining room table that was damaged in storage. I beleive I can fix it with a strong glue and well placed screws. But I need a recommendation on what glue to use.
I have heard Gorilla Glue is supposed to be good, but is there something better (stronger)- maybe some 2 part epoxy?
Thanks in advance
Gorilla glue or two part Epoxy is about as strong a glue there is for wood working. You might get stronger adhesion with a marine glue. The truth of the matter is, with proper gluing technique the glued joint or pieces should be stronger than the wood itself even with yellow carpenter's glue. I would go with the Gorilla glue though. It can be expensive and it doesn't last forever so if you don't glue a lot of materials together get a small bottle. If you've never used Gorilla glue before read the directions because it is a water curing glue. One side gets the glue and the other side gets wet.
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
U.S.M.C. Semper Fi !!!
Joints held together by dowels/glue
Will Glue Stick On Latex (external) Based Painted Su...
Removing wood glue from assembed table
glue removal on rug
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!