It can be viewed on ebay under item number 4434279687. Hard to find BEAUTIFUL chandelier that is made by Progress Lighting that retails for $242.00 plus shipping & insurance!! This piece is a focal point and a elegant lighting choice. It is their Travera collection in the antique bisque finish. The collection matches the Home Depot Hampton Bay Cameron II ceiling fan. Home Depot also offers many lights in the collection which can be viewed by going to www.homedepot.com and searching for "antique bisque". I copied the picture and the information below from Progress Lighting at http://www.progresslighting.com/search.cfm
I highly recommend shipping insurance for this item. I will have packed and shipped at a shipping store to ensure the best packing, so I will need your zip code for exact shipping cost at end of auction. On the link above there is a button to click to "view spec. sheet" which gives a ton of information on the light as well. Here is the info:
Category: Hall & Foyer
Finish: Antique Bisque
Family: Travera Collection
Overall Length: 98"
Wire Length: 15'
Lamp Quantity: Three
Lamp Type: Medium Base
Lamp Wattage: 100w max
Catalog Page: 223
Description: Travera faux Tiffany art glass foyer fixture.
Smoke free home.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight