It can be viewed on ebay under item number 4434279687. Hard to find BEAUTIFUL chandelier that is made by Progress Lighting that retails for $242.00 plus shipping & insurance!! This piece is a focal point and a elegant lighting choice. It is their Travera collection in the antique bisque finish. The collection matches the Home Depot Hampton Bay Cameron II ceiling fan. Home Depot also offers many lights in the collection which can be viewed by going to www.homedepot.com and searching for "antique bisque". I copied the picture and the information below from Progress Lighting at http://www.progresslighting.com/search.cfm
I highly recommend shipping insurance for this item. I will have packed and shipped at a shipping store to ensure the best packing, so I will need your zip code for exact shipping cost at end of auction. On the link above there is a button to click to "view spec. sheet" which gives a ton of information on the light as well. Here is the info:
Category: Hall & Foyer
Finish: Antique Bisque
Family: Travera Collection
Overall Length: 98"
Wire Length: 15'
Lamp Quantity: Three
Lamp Type: Medium Base
Lamp Wattage: 100w max
Catalog Page: 223
Description: Travera faux Tiffany art glass foyer fixture.
Smoke free home.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!