I am in search of 2-3 boxes of Pergo Presto Cherry Plank. I would greatly appreciate info on where this might found or if anyone has this available.
I had this installed by Home Depot (never again) 2-3 years ago. The installation was a big dissapointment, a very quick job not done very well. I complained to Home Depot, they blamed Pergo, I contacted Pergo, they sent someone out and blamed Home Depot. Neither would take responsibility. I let to much time pass (and was stalled by HomeDepot/Pergo) was travelling at the time and let it slide.
Our sink leaked, just a little on to this one area where the seams were never quite right and now I have this section of my floor that has completely buckled and needs to be replaced. I had no idea when i bought this material that it would become unavailable so soon.
Live and learn I guess- I just hate to replace my entire floor becouse of this.
If you're buying Pergo floor don't get Home Depot to install and buy more floor than you need in case you need it down the road.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers