I am in search of 2-3 boxes of Pergo Presto Cherry Plank. I would greatly appreciate info on where this might found or if anyone has this available.
I had this installed by Home Depot (never again) 2-3 years ago. The installation was a big dissapointment, a very quick job not done very well. I complained to Home Depot, they blamed Pergo, I contacted Pergo, they sent someone out and blamed Home Depot. Neither would take responsibility. I let to much time pass (and was stalled by HomeDepot/Pergo) was travelling at the time and let it slide.
Our sink leaked, just a little on to this one area where the seams were never quite right and now I have this section of my floor that has completely buckled and needs to be replaced. I had no idea when i bought this material that it would become unavailable so soon.
Live and learn I guess- I just hate to replace my entire floor becouse of this.
If you're buying Pergo floor don't get Home Depot to install and buy more floor than you need in case you need it down the road.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!