I have been to 6 carpet stores in 2 days and have looked on-line...
but I can't find any carpet that matches the stats I need/want. Looking online I found that I need a twist of 4 or better, a face weight of 30 oz or better and a density of 3,000 or better. I also know I want BCF Nylon because it wears better and won't shed or fuzz up. Also, I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of money on this....any help from someone who knows about carpet would be a benefit. What is most important for me to look for out of the stats I have listed? I've also found a lot of the carpet stores don't know the stats for twist, density and face weight and they have to call the manufacturer or look it up online. I'm also getting varying estimates for the square yardage I will need...from 31 to 48...any ideas why some are telling me I will need 31 while others are telling me 48? Please help!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes