I have been to 6 carpet stores in 2 days and have looked on-line...
but I can't find any carpet that matches the stats I need/want. Looking online I found that I need a twist of 4 or better, a face weight of 30 oz or better and a density of 3,000 or better. I also know I want BCF Nylon because it wears better and won't shed or fuzz up. Also, I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of money on this....any help from someone who knows about carpet would be a benefit. What is most important for me to look for out of the stats I have listed? I've also found a lot of the carpet stores don't know the stats for twist, density and face weight and they have to call the manufacturer or look it up online. I'm also getting varying estimates for the square yardage I will need...from 31 to 48...any ideas why some are telling me I will need 31 while others are telling me 48? Please help!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!