I have been to 6 carpet stores in 2 days and have looked on-line...
but I can't find any carpet that matches the stats I need/want. Looking online I found that I need a twist of 4 or better, a face weight of 30 oz or better and a density of 3,000 or better. I also know I want BCF Nylon because it wears better and won't shed or fuzz up. Also, I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of money on this....any help from someone who knows about carpet would be a benefit. What is most important for me to look for out of the stats I have listed? I've also found a lot of the carpet stores don't know the stats for twist, density and face weight and they have to call the manufacturer or look it up online. I'm also getting varying estimates for the square yardage I will need...from 31 to 48...any ideas why some are telling me I will need 31 while others are telling me 48? Please help!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!