1910 farmhouse wiring
For you, and anyone else, I think my reply at The Plumbing Forum applies here too.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: It goes BEYOND just electrical and plumbing ...
No ignorance on your part. Just a poor 'elaboration' on my part. (I do so much typing on the Forum that I feel folks should be able to read my mind ... ) Anyways, ...
What I mean is that you need to look at the TOTAL house; not just the plumbing or electrical. That's what I meant by BEYOND electrical and plumbing. In other words, if your 'concerns' are in those 2 areas now, what about things like insulation, roofing, 'cracks', and so on.
I hope this helps. My best to ya.
Jay J -Moderator
You might ask about this,before you buy the house...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps