1910 farmhouse wiring
For you, and anyone else, I think my reply at The Plumbing Forum applies here too.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: It goes BEYOND just electrical and plumbing ...
No ignorance on your part. Just a poor 'elaboration' on my part. (I do so much typing on the Forum that I feel folks should be able to read my mind ... ) Anyways, ...
What I mean is that you need to look at the TOTAL house; not just the plumbing or electrical. That's what I meant by BEYOND electrical and plumbing. In other words, if your 'concerns' are in those 2 areas now, what about things like insulation, roofing, 'cracks', and so on.
I hope this helps. My best to ya.
Jay J -Moderator
You might ask about this,before you buy the house...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes