1910 farmhouse wiring
For you, and anyone else, I think my reply at The Plumbing Forum applies here too.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: It goes BEYOND just electrical and plumbing ...
No ignorance on your part. Just a poor 'elaboration' on my part. (I do so much typing on the Forum that I feel folks should be able to read my mind ... ) Anyways, ...
What I mean is that you need to look at the TOTAL house; not just the plumbing or electrical. That's what I meant by BEYOND electrical and plumbing. In other words, if your 'concerns' are in those 2 areas now, what about things like insulation, roofing, 'cracks', and so on.
I hope this helps. My best to ya.
Jay J -Moderator
You might ask about this,before you buy the house...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight