Recently, we had our electrical service upgraded from 100 amp to 200 amp. The upgrade is completed, but not hooked up yet. We have "temporary wiring" until BG&E hooks it up. There is a problem with the hook-up because of an existing wire which runs right above our deck and is within reaching distance (this is not new and not part of the upgrade). BG&E will not hook up the service until our neighbor moves that wire. They're working on it, but it may take some time during which we continue to use the temporary wiring. Now the problem - since being upgraded (but not hooked up), the lights have been dimming at times (which they never did before EXCEPT when the AC came on). I'm concerned, but my husband believes it is just because we have temporary wiring and nothing to worry about. Should I worry? Should I get the electrician back out or wait until the service is actually connected to real wiring?