One of the topics here was about splicing phone lines and using the 3M type. I bought these (the red ones) but can not for the life of me figure out how to make the splice.
Also, they recommend a specifis tool to use which costs an arm and a leg which I refuse to buy.
So, if you can explain the way to do this it would be greatly appreciated.
Hope you can spare an arm and a leg...
Those scotchloks are designed to work with a special plier...but in a bind you use an ordinary line plier or I even used a needle nose plier, not as fast but when push the wire all the way up to the top in the lock. Take the plier and crimp it a little at a time on each side and keep squeeze it till it is flush with the rest on the lock..
If you have thicker wire like 19 gauge or if you try to crimp on side flat it will pop out and ruin the lock..
Hope this helps..
The actual health supplement included with the users
Your conversion its likewise
SUPPLEMENT FOR FAT LOSS
My drive in sex likewise
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Stay Bite-Free with 8 High-Tech Bug Zappers
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Perk Up Your Garden with 10 New Perennials
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools