Excessive wallpaper glue on the wall
Since whatever it is, is still there, I tend to think its something other than paste. Can't answer about TSP until we have more info.
Why do you think there is still paste on the walls?
Painting with concrete paint is not the answer.
[This message has been edited by BobF (edited July 11, 2002).]
Pls. help! I'm really frustrated.
Try other glue removers such as naptha (lighter fluid) or nail polish remover. Do this in a small area.
WD40 also works on some glues. Try it in a small area.
[This message has been edited by BobF (edited July 12, 2002).]
Thanks for all the advise I really appreciate it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects