Excessive wallpaper glue on the wall
Since whatever it is, is still there, I tend to think its something other than paste. Can't answer about TSP until we have more info.
Why do you think there is still paste on the walls?
Painting with concrete paint is not the answer.
[This message has been edited by BobF (edited July 11, 2002).]
Pls. help! I'm really frustrated.
Try other glue removers such as naptha (lighter fluid) or nail polish remover. Do this in a small area.
WD40 also works on some glues. Try it in a small area.
[This message has been edited by BobF (edited July 12, 2002).]
Thanks for all the advise I really appreciate it.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING