Hope this helps out and remember the best value is the better lines any company makes and especially on a repaint.
It is nice to hear that the Glidden product worked well. I have always liked and used Glidden products. Remember that Glidden makes product (as most manufacturers do - BM included) all over the price range - Ultra-Build at the low end ($5/gallon) - to Ralph Lauren ($22) at the higher end.
You will be pleasantly surprised to see that RL beats BM Regal all over the place - color, ease of use - and durability.......and it is considerably less money.........
How could that be?
Great chemists......and economies of scale that come with being the 3rd largest paint company in the world........
I work for Duron Paints and we have 7 interior flat wall paints and believe me there is a big difference from the top to the bottom line.
You need to compare apples to apples to be fair and it depends on what you need the paint to do as to which one you would use. But on a residential repaint you can't go wrong with the premium line from pretty much any company.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!