Red Suede Paint-Formula?
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone ahs the formula mix for a RED SUEDE paint? In Michigan, they are telling me they can't mix a paint the has red & suede together.
Go to The Home Depot and look at the color bar. Suede comes in two red colors - Cheyenne Rock and Rowan Berry. These aren't "lipstick red" - but they are red. River Rock and Suede are both limited in color selection (40 colors each) - due to the limitations of the type of product they are. They can't be color matched - and you can't do custom colors with them.
Hey Mr P. is was wondering were you were as there was a question about suede paint over orange that has not been answered. I guess you just missed that one as I was wondering what the answer would be.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects