Red Suede Paint-Formula?
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone ahs the formula mix for a RED SUEDE paint? In Michigan, they are telling me they can't mix a paint the has red & suede together.
Go to The Home Depot and look at the color bar. Suede comes in two red colors - Cheyenne Rock and Rowan Berry. These aren't "lipstick red" - but they are red. River Rock and Suede are both limited in color selection (40 colors each) - due to the limitations of the type of product they are. They can't be color matched - and you can't do custom colors with them.
Hey Mr P. is was wondering were you were as there was a question about suede paint over orange that has not been answered. I guess you just missed that one as I was wondering what the answer would be.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips