Red Suede Paint-Formula?
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone ahs the formula mix for a RED SUEDE paint? In Michigan, they are telling me they can't mix a paint the has red & suede together.
Go to The Home Depot and look at the color bar. Suede comes in two red colors - Cheyenne Rock and Rowan Berry. These aren't "lipstick red" - but they are red. River Rock and Suede are both limited in color selection (40 colors each) - due to the limitations of the type of product they are. They can't be color matched - and you can't do custom colors with them.
Hey Mr P. is was wondering were you were as there was a question about suede paint over orange that has not been answered. I guess you just missed that one as I was wondering what the answer would be.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!