Baby-blue vinyl siding--replace or paint?!
1. Find a company you are confident in, CHECK references, insurance, etc.
2. Make sure they use a good product. If the walls are not perfect, I suggest Charter Oak from Alside. Check it out @ www.alside.com.
3. It is better to remove the existing siding, and use Tyvek & an underlayment with the new product.
Just like with any large purchase, take your time, and do your homework.
from warping but you can paint it any color
First you will need to wash to remove dirt and mildew and a good product is JOMAX. Then you will need to prime it with Duron Siding in a Can Acrylic Primer and finish with Duron Siding in a Can Satin or Semi Gloss. The satin will give you the same look as the siding had when it was new. You can check at duron.com for a lacation near you and read more about this product.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!
Hardy Plank or Vinyl Siding?
matching vinyl siding
Looking for discontinued vinyl siding - please help!
Replace or Cover Damaged Masonite Siding?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes