Baby-blue vinyl siding--replace or paint?!
1. Find a company you are confident in, CHECK references, insurance, etc.
2. Make sure they use a good product. If the walls are not perfect, I suggest Charter Oak from Alside. Check it out @ www.alside.com.
3. It is better to remove the existing siding, and use Tyvek & an underlayment with the new product.
Just like with any large purchase, take your time, and do your homework.
from warping but you can paint it any color
First you will need to wash to remove dirt and mildew and a good product is JOMAX. Then you will need to prime it with Duron Siding in a Can Acrylic Primer and finish with Duron Siding in a Can Satin or Semi Gloss. The satin will give you the same look as the siding had when it was new. You can check at duron.com for a lacation near you and read more about this product.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!
Hardy Plank or Vinyl Siding?
matching vinyl siding
Looking for discontinued vinyl siding - please help!
Replace or Cover Damaged Masonite Siding?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Furniture Makeovers: 10 Total DIY Do-Overs
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 5 Common Lawn Problems—and How to Fix Them