Baby-blue vinyl siding--replace or paint?!
1. Find a company you are confident in, CHECK references, insurance, etc.
2. Make sure they use a good product. If the walls are not perfect, I suggest Charter Oak from Alside. Check it out @ www.alside.com.
3. It is better to remove the existing siding, and use Tyvek & an underlayment with the new product.
Just like with any large purchase, take your time, and do your homework.
from warping but you can paint it any color
First you will need to wash to remove dirt and mildew and a good product is JOMAX. Then you will need to prime it with Duron Siding in a Can Acrylic Primer and finish with Duron Siding in a Can Satin or Semi Gloss. The satin will give you the same look as the siding had when it was new. You can check at duron.com for a lacation near you and read more about this product.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!
Hardy Plank or Vinyl Siding?
matching vinyl siding
Looking for discontinued vinyl siding - please help!
Replace or Cover Damaged Masonite Siding?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs