Baby-blue vinyl siding--replace or paint?!
1. Find a company you are confident in, CHECK references, insurance, etc.
2. Make sure they use a good product. If the walls are not perfect, I suggest Charter Oak from Alside. Check it out @ www.alside.com.
3. It is better to remove the existing siding, and use Tyvek & an underlayment with the new product.
Just like with any large purchase, take your time, and do your homework.
from warping but you can paint it any color
First you will need to wash to remove dirt and mildew and a good product is JOMAX. Then you will need to prime it with Duron Siding in a Can Acrylic Primer and finish with Duron Siding in a Can Satin or Semi Gloss. The satin will give you the same look as the siding had when it was new. You can check at duron.com for a lacation near you and read more about this product.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!
Hardy Plank or Vinyl Siding?
matching vinyl siding
vinyl siding starter
Looking for discontinued vinyl siding - please help!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers