Baby-blue vinyl siding--replace or paint?!
1. Find a company you are confident in, CHECK references, insurance, etc.
2. Make sure they use a good product. If the walls are not perfect, I suggest Charter Oak from Alside. Check it out @ www.alside.com.
3. It is better to remove the existing siding, and use Tyvek & an underlayment with the new product.
Just like with any large purchase, take your time, and do your homework.
from warping but you can paint it any color
First you will need to wash to remove dirt and mildew and a good product is JOMAX. Then you will need to prime it with Duron Siding in a Can Acrylic Primer and finish with Duron Siding in a Can Satin or Semi Gloss. The satin will give you the same look as the siding had when it was new. You can check at duron.com for a lacation near you and read more about this product.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!
Hardy Plank or Vinyl Siding?
matching vinyl siding
Looking for discontinued vinyl siding - please help!
Replace or Cover Damaged Masonite Siding?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!