I have a 100 year old home in Bay City, MI.
I currently have aluminum Siding. I am considering removing it and putting up 1/2 real log siding from skylinewoods.com
Has anyone done this and is it as easy as they say?
This a lot of what is going on up here (we stain alot of it),and so I am a painter and after seeing this go on I decided to give it a try on my little garage.Yes it is easy to do just get your 1st row straight and level then the rest goes up pretty easily.Every so often I bring out the laser level or any other kind and check to see if im still true.It has grooves that the next row goes on so it is easily done.my hardest part was cutting for the roof line and eves.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love