I have a 100 year old home in Bay City, MI.
I currently have aluminum Siding. I am considering removing it and putting up 1/2 real log siding from skylinewoods.com
Has anyone done this and is it as easy as they say?
This a lot of what is going on up here (we stain alot of it),and so I am a painter and after seeing this go on I decided to give it a try on my little garage.Yes it is easy to do just get your 1st row straight and level then the rest goes up pretty easily.Every so often I bring out the laser level or any other kind and check to see if im still true.It has grooves that the next row goes on so it is easily done.my hardest part was cutting for the roof line and eves.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight