have a rather naive question :
We are thinking to install laminate interlocking floors in our condominium complex.
Some folks come up the idea; not to rip ut the carpeting but live and install the laminate floor on the top.
Sounds interesting and we would like to hear about the idea from you.
Looks like if the carpet must be stripped out most owner stay away from the laminate floors.
laminate floor sealer over hardwood
Laminate Floors , Shaw products
Laminate Vs Engineered Hardwood Vs Hardwood Flooring...
Freezing feet! Laminate Floors
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects