I'm trying to create some sort of privacy hedge/separator between my house and the neighbours house. I need to have something narrow but high, the area is approx. 8feet wide and will have a stone path thru it.
Any ideas, pictures, or web sites that you have on this would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on where you are. Around here (NC) wax myrtle might be a good choice. Why not go to a local plant nursery for advice?
Looking for a tech manul on a gas trimmer
Manual for a Craftsman Edger
Looking for a comprehensive finishing carpentry book...
plans for a gazebo/backyard shelter
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers