I'm trying to create some sort of privacy hedge/separator between my house and the neighbours house. I need to have something narrow but high, the area is approx. 8feet wide and will have a stone path thru it.
Any ideas, pictures, or web sites that you have on this would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on where you are. Around here (NC) wax myrtle might be a good choice. Why not go to a local plant nursery for advice?
Looking for a tech manul on a gas trimmer
Manual for a Craftsman Edger
Looking for a comprehensive finishing carpentry book...
plans for a gazebo/backyard shelter
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight