I'm trying to create some sort of privacy hedge/separator between my house and the neighbours house. I need to have something narrow but high, the area is approx. 8feet wide and will have a stone path thru it.
Any ideas, pictures, or web sites that you have on this would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on where you are. Around here (NC) wax myrtle might be a good choice. Why not go to a local plant nursery for advice?
Looking for a tech manul on a gas trimmer
Manual for a Craftsman Edger
Looking for a comprehensive finishing carpentry book...
plans for a gazebo/backyard shelter
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects