I'm trying to create some sort of privacy hedge/separator between my house and the neighbours house. I need to have something narrow but high, the area is approx. 8feet wide and will have a stone path thru it.
Any ideas, pictures, or web sites that you have on this would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on where you are. Around here (NC) wax myrtle might be a good choice. Why not go to a local plant nursery for advice?
Looking for a tech manul on a gas trimmer
Manual for a Craftsman Edger
Looking for a comprehensive finishing carpentry book...
plans for a gazebo/backyard shelter
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love