I'm trying to create some sort of privacy hedge/separator between my house and the neighbours house. I need to have something narrow but high, the area is approx. 8feet wide and will have a stone path thru it.
Any ideas, pictures, or web sites that you have on this would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on where you are. Around here (NC) wax myrtle might be a good choice. Why not go to a local plant nursery for advice?
Looking for a tech manul on a gas trimmer
Manual for a Craftsman Edger
Looking for a comprehensive finishing carpentry book...
plans for a gazebo/backyard shelter
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!