I'm going to be buying a compressor and some air tools soon and I need some recommondations on which brands to buy or stay away from. I'm probably going to get a Dewalt compressor due to the ease of maintanence.
I am now looking for an air hammer/chisel, 3/8" wand type rachet and a regular 1/2" impact gun.
The air hammer will see a lot of use in the near future but I will probably use it less than once a year item afterwards. This does not have to be the best/most expensive.
The 3/8" ratchet and 1/2" impact gun will probably see more regular use, weekly to monthly. These should be halfway decent and moderate to high in price.
Thanks for the help
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight