I'm going to be buying a compressor and some air tools soon and I need some recommondations on which brands to buy or stay away from. I'm probably going to get a Dewalt compressor due to the ease of maintanence.
I am now looking for an air hammer/chisel, 3/8" wand type rachet and a regular 1/2" impact gun.
The air hammer will see a lot of use in the near future but I will probably use it less than once a year item afterwards. This does not have to be the best/most expensive.
The 3/8" ratchet and 1/2" impact gun will probably see more regular use, weekly to monthly. These should be halfway decent and moderate to high in price.
Thanks for the help
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING