I'm going to be buying a compressor and some air tools soon and I need some recommondations on which brands to buy or stay away from. I'm probably going to get a Dewalt compressor due to the ease of maintanence.
I am now looking for an air hammer/chisel, 3/8" wand type rachet and a regular 1/2" impact gun.
The air hammer will see a lot of use in the near future but I will probably use it less than once a year item afterwards. This does not have to be the best/most expensive.
The 3/8" ratchet and 1/2" impact gun will probably see more regular use, weekly to monthly. These should be halfway decent and moderate to high in price.
Thanks for the help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!