I have a shower door that is metal with a class center. it will not stay shut. I have tried applying magnetic tape but this "metal" did not catch.
Did it ever work properly? I would look for a round medium strength magnet and glue it to the door at the top or bottom (or maybe both). Of course, I'm assuming that it is supposed to hit a metallic rail at the top or bottom that it's supposed to stick to?
Are you having a framed shower door? That's the common problem that most people really encounter with a framed shower door. And having the right specs for repair is so hard to find. I would suggest you upgrade your shower area with a rather frameless door because it is more convenient. Trust me it works fine and easy.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers