I have a shower door that is metal with a class center. it will not stay shut. I have tried applying magnetic tape but this "metal" did not catch.
Did it ever work properly? I would look for a round medium strength magnet and glue it to the door at the top or bottom (or maybe both). Of course, I'm assuming that it is supposed to hit a metallic rail at the top or bottom that it's supposed to stick to?
Are you having a framed shower door? That's the common problem that most people really encounter with a framed shower door. And having the right specs for repair is so hard to find. I would suggest you upgrade your shower area with a rather frameless door because it is more convenient. Trust me it works fine and easy.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING