I have a need for some additional tiles and went back to the original store purchased from and was advised it was discontinued and there is no match. I then searched around 10 other local tile stores without any luck.
This is an italian company (ACIF) that manufactured the tile and no one seems to carry it - stone looking (slightly irregular edges) but porcelain tile 18 x 18 light cream color. Its not completely smooth as it immitates a real stone floor.
Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have the original box it came in and the word volterra is printed on it with numbers as well.
I read with interest your dilemna. I have the same problem. Your description of your tile sounds very much like ours with the exception of the color. Ours is more of a beige. I purchased it at Floor and Tile Decor five years ago. They tell me it is discontinued and have no way of knowing the manufacturer. The back of our tile is listed as "Gres Fine Porcellanato 1300.C." The pattern is Florence Noce We have two cracked diagonal tiles in our hallway. Were you able to get any information on how to buy additional ones?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING