Have new thermopane windows installed. These windows are supposed to be argon gas filled. The other day during early morning 3 of the glass windows fogged up on the outside from the early morning dew. The inside of the glass was fine, only the outside was affected. I have a small pond in the rear yard. What caused the exterior of the glass to have fog on it. The affected windows do not have exterior screens on them if that makes any difference. The window manufacturer said nothing was wrong with the windows and that the exterior fogging was because of the pond in the back yard about 50 feet away. I was thinking that the windows did not have argon gas as they were supposed to have. What is causing this condition as it does not happen all the time. Thanks...
Your problem seems a bit more critical.You should contact with home improvement company. They may solve your problem as I knew they are experienced with dealing Thermopane Glass Problems.
My guess is that it was summer time, it was warm and very humid outside and you had your AC running. Condensation will form on a surface when one side is considerably a different temperature/humidity than the other side. Spacers and Argon Gas can only do so much.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
vinyal vs fiberglass replacement windows!
Sliding glass doors
Low E Windows
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- How to Make Concrete Letters
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps