Have new thermopane windows installed. These windows are supposed to be argon gas filled. The other day during early morning 3 of the glass windows fogged up on the outside from the early morning dew. The inside of the glass was fine, only the outside was affected. I have a small pond in the rear yard. What caused the exterior of the glass to have fog on it. The affected windows do not have exterior screens on them if that makes any difference. The window manufacturer said nothing was wrong with the windows and that the exterior fogging was because of the pond in the back yard about 50 feet away. I was thinking that the windows did not have argon gas as they were supposed to have. What is causing this condition as it does not happen all the time. Thanks...
Your problem seems a bit more critical.You should contact with home improvement company. They may solve your problem as I knew they are experienced with dealing Thermopane Glass Problems.
My guess is that it was summer time, it was warm and very humid outside and you had your AC running. Condensation will form on a surface when one side is considerably a different temperature/humidity than the other side. Spacers and Argon Gas can only do so much.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
vinyal vs fiberglass replacement windows!
Sliding glass doors
Low E Windows
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects