Have new thermopane windows installed. These windows are supposed to be argon gas filled. The other day during early morning 3 of the glass windows fogged up on the outside from the early morning dew. The inside of the glass was fine, only the outside was affected. I have a small pond in the rear yard. What caused the exterior of the glass to have fog on it. The affected windows do not have exterior screens on them if that makes any difference. The window manufacturer said nothing was wrong with the windows and that the exterior fogging was because of the pond in the back yard about 50 feet away. I was thinking that the windows did not have argon gas as they were supposed to have. What is causing this condition as it does not happen all the time. Thanks...
Your problem seems a bit more critical.You should contact with home improvement company. They may solve your problem as I knew they are experienced with dealing Thermopane Glass Problems.
My guess is that it was summer time, it was warm and very humid outside and you had your AC running. Condensation will form on a surface when one side is considerably a different temperature/humidity than the other side. Spacers and Argon Gas can only do so much.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
vinyal vs fiberglass replacement windows!
Sliding glass doors
Low E Windows
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees