Have new thermopane windows installed. These windows are supposed to be argon gas filled. The other day during early morning 3 of the glass windows fogged up on the outside from the early morning dew. The inside of the glass was fine, only the outside was affected. I have a small pond in the rear yard. What caused the exterior of the glass to have fog on it. The affected windows do not have exterior screens on them if that makes any difference. The window manufacturer said nothing was wrong with the windows and that the exterior fogging was because of the pond in the back yard about 50 feet away. I was thinking that the windows did not have argon gas as they were supposed to have. What is causing this condition as it does not happen all the time. Thanks...
Your problem seems a bit more critical.You should contact with home improvement company. They may solve your problem as I knew they are experienced with dealing Thermopane Glass Problems.
My guess is that it was summer time, it was warm and very humid outside and you had your AC running. Condensation will form on a surface when one side is considerably a different temperature/humidity than the other side. Spacers and Argon Gas can only do so much.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
vinyal vs fiberglass replacement windows!
Sliding glass doors
Low E Windows
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?