Have new thermopane windows installed. These windows are supposed to be argon gas filled. The other day during early morning 3 of the glass windows fogged up on the outside from the early morning dew. The inside of the glass was fine, only the outside was affected. I have a small pond in the rear yard. What caused the exterior of the glass to have fog on it. The affected windows do not have exterior screens on them if that makes any difference. The window manufacturer said nothing was wrong with the windows and that the exterior fogging was because of the pond in the back yard about 50 feet away. I was thinking that the windows did not have argon gas as they were supposed to have. What is causing this condition as it does not happen all the time. Thanks...
Your problem seems a bit more critical.You should contact with home improvement company. They may solve your problem as I knew they are experienced with dealing Thermopane Glass Problems.
My guess is that it was summer time, it was warm and very humid outside and you had your AC running. Condensation will form on a surface when one side is considerably a different temperature/humidity than the other side. Spacers and Argon Gas can only do so much.
vinyal vs fiberglass replacement windows!
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
Sliding glass door and deck - water leakage
Low E Windows
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING