Latest Discussions : Lawn & Garden


06:24PM | 08/06/03
Member Since: 08/05/03
2 lifetime posts
I am trying to help my Dad locate a device he saw breifly on television. He says it basically looks like a chain saw chain with a rope tied to each end and you simply toss one end over the tree limb and pull on the ropes . I cannot locate any such item. Any help wouyld be appreciated.


01:50AM | 08/07/03
Member Since: 01/14/03
262 lifetime posts
Go here...Forestry Suppliers, Inc.


04:12AM | 08/07/03
Member Since: 12/01/02
93 lifetime posts
You can also pick one up at S-e-a-r-s. I've gotten mine stuck a few times but in all has been $30 well spent.


10:56AM | 08/08/03
Member Since: 08/05/03
2 lifetime posts
Thank you soooooooooooo much. That was exactly it. My Dad is so pleased!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button