Latest Discussions : Basement & Foundation


06:51PM | 07/27/10
Member Since: 07/26/10
1 lifetime posts
Can someone please recommend a waterproofer that is trustworthy in NJ ( I know they are probably hard to come by though). I have a minor water issue in the basement where it seems to be seeping through my basement walls and running to the low point in the corner. It only happens during major storms and is usually not more than puddles so I think it may be correctable. I went to the BBB and there are 80 that are accredited but when you do research on them they all have the same complaints of shoddy, incomplete work. I see that the poster (Licensedwaterproofer) has had some great info on other threads so if he could point me in the direction of someone I would be greatful.

Thanks in advance

Leroy in Paterson NJ


12:41PM | 04/03/12
Member Since: 03/10/12
25 lifetime posts
I have a bunch of close family in New Jersey, I will be asking around


09:19AM | 05/20/12
Member Since: 03/11/12
2 lifetime posts
If the walls in your basement that are leaking are block or stone you can fix the problem yourself and save $.You need to purchse a product called b-bond,it comes in 40 or 80lb. bags and you add water and mix it kind of loose and parge the basement walls with it.B-bond is sold at your local masonry block and brick distributor,not lowe's or home depot.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button