Latest Discussions : HVAC


04:21AM | 11/21/98
I have an interior wall between 2 rooms consisting of 2x4 studs and wallboard. I'd like to insulate to reduce the NOISE that
passes from one room to the other. Its easy to remove one side of the wallboard, insert the insulation then reinstall the wallboard and complete the finish work. MY QUESTION: WAHT SHOULD I USE FOR THIS TYPE INSULATION?
mike in san diego

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button