Latest Discussions : Windows & Doors


07:08AM | 05/31/01
Member Since: 05/30/01
1 lifetime posts
I have a 100 year old house and would like to replace the windows with a more efficient pane, i don't want to replace the whole window. A friend told me he heard about thermalpane double layer for old windows. Can anyone help me find out more about it, like where to find it?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button