Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous

Keith DeBrunner

10:43PM | 11/15/98
I have a concrete block wall in which I would like to install some kind of large gate for access into my back yard. I had in mind that it would be about a 70" entry or more. I think that a sliding gate may work best, but hinged would be acceptable. The idea is to allow access for brush removal, a stump grinder, things that are too large for a standard garden gate. I have searched many places, but I can't seem to find anyone selling such a thing. Do I have to build it from scratch? If someone could point me to a manufacturer or give me some ideas I would greatly appreciate it.


02:48AM | 11/16/98
Visit a farm supply store. They should have what you need for either hinged or sliding gate.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button