I had new roof put on in August with Ridge Vents.
I live in a house built in the 60s, it has a closet in the utility room that houses my AC heater unit & hot water heater. My heater & hot water heater is gas. It has a screened vent in the closet going to the attic. Last night I noticed while no air was blowing, I walked into kitchen & utility room, I felt some cool air coming from the 3 air intake Vents. Is this normal now since I have Ridge Vents & 2 gable eaves? The wind was blowing 30 mph yesterday. I opened up the door and it was cool in closet.
My question is is that OK. I know the closet can get warm in the hot summer months. What temperature should you maintain this closet for summer & winter.
Should I call my AC man or roofer? Or is this normal?
Soffit Vents for New Roof and Turbines
ridge vent vs. turbines
G A F ROOF
New roof - kept existing turbines and put in Ridge v...
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects