NO matter what I do I cannot unplug my first alert smoke detector. What is the secret please?
I have the chirping problem and need to reset my detectors but I can't get the quick-connect power connector to disengage. There must be a trick but I can't find it and the instructions that came with it offer no help.
Well, as you said that whatever you do, you cannot unplug your first alert smoke detector, I think you should hire your local electricians who can help you to unplug your smoke detector because they are the one who are experts on dealing with these issues. Like, a few months before my friend was also dealing with the same issue, he was trying to unplug his smoke detector, but he can not unplug it, then he had immediately called up his local Electricians in Newtown Square PA area which is available at https://www.dndenergy.com, were the experts had unplugged the smoke detector.
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects