Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop


02:46AM | 11/12/18
You discussed types of screwdrivers and mentioned a flat head screwdriver. It's called a slotted screwdriver. Flat head refers to the shape of a screw head such as panhead or flat head etc. Not the shape of the drive.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button