Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


11:45AM | 06/10/19
Have a discontinued ceiling fan remote control I need a piece for it but don’t know what the piece is called. It’s the little pieces that you put in to program the remote into like the jumper circuits. Those little tiny plastic pieces

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button