Long story short: i live with roomates and my door is paper thin so the noise levels are quite annoying. replacing the door is not really an option as the landlord would not approve...the walls are pretty good at blocking sound but the doors are not. Can i stuff the door with cellulose insulation or some material that will help provide some soundproofing?
soundproofing a hollow wood door?
loose cabinet knobs and handles
Desperately seeking discontinued floor tile,,,, cera...
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects