Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


06:12PM | 04/10/05
Member Since: 12/28/01
6 lifetime posts
Not sure what category this would fit under, but I need to have my dryer vent redone as it appears to have been done incorrectly by the previous owner. They not only used a vinyl hose inside the wall, but it's also vented (loosely) to the attic vent in the soffit. Does anyone know what type of contractor would I need to have this done? Roofer? Carpenter?...Thanks in advance!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button