Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


05:19AM | 11/11/05
Member Since: 11/10/05
1 lifetime posts
I have been trying to find a "built-in solution for washers and dryers with out much luck. Something like many companies make for kitchen appliances, where a cabinent front is incorporasted to disguise the appliance.

I can only find products sold in the United Kingdom. Does anyone know of where I can find something like this in the US?


08:52AM | 11/11/05
Member Since: 11/11/02
2267 lifetime posts
I would imagine *IF* something was available it would only be for a specific make and model of appliance. I myself have never seen such a thing for any North American laundry product (if that's what you have).

Depending on how whatever appliance you have was designed, something might be able to be custom fabricated for it.


Dan O.

The Appliance Information Site


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button