Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


05:18PM | 02/07/00
Member Since: 02/06/00
2 lifetime posts
I'm having central h/a installed in a house I'm buying. It currently has a wall a/c unit and a wall heater, Is there an easy way to fix the wall were the a/c unit was once it is out? The outside is stucco with clapboards laid over it. I helped a friend put up the same kind of boards so that's no problem. Just the big hole. Is this something I should leave to the professionals or something I can do myself? I haven't had a great deal of experience at carpentry but I'm pretty handy and can follow directions very well.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button