Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


07:59AM | 05/20/07
Member Since: 05/19/07
1 lifetime posts
Trying to replace cement driveway that tree roots have made uneven but do not want to cut down or have trees die. Need to find something that would let the water soak into ground. Could remove sections of driveway and replace with some type of stone or? Also has to look nice to get the Homeowners Asso. approval.

Glenn Good

09:22AM | 05/21/07
Member Since: 09/10/03
314 lifetime posts
You could use decorative stone over a well compacted base of ABC stone or you could use pavers laid over compacted sand.

Moderator: Construction Systems, Foundations, and Masonry & Stone

For more information about me, my qualifications, and/or home inspections please visit my website at:

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button