Latest Discussions : Plumbing


01:25PM | 08/22/03
Member Since: 08/19/03
4 lifetime posts
I am adding a bath in a third story expansion. Instead of cutting throught the 6" joists I am wondering if there is a pump or device that will push the waste up and across a line to the final waste drain.

Ive heard of something similiar for basements so it must exist. Anyone have any idea what this is called?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button