Latest Discussions : Plumbing


05:45AM | 07/14/04
Member Since: 07/03/04
12 lifetime posts
I was trying to lay new tile in my kitchen when I discovered, much to my dismay, that my kitchen stove refused to move. Apparently it was installed with rigid piping. Is it possible for me to have someone install a flexible gas line? I live in a mobile home. Thanks ahead of time for any answers back. martee

Margaret Doty

plumber Tom

12:08PM | 07/14/04
Member Since: 05/10/03
801 lifetime posts
Yes, someone such as a plumber would be your best bet in selecting who to install it for you. He will have to locate the shut-off valve, then disconnect the range by means of a union (fitting)

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button