Hi, I live in a 1984 Model Wingate mobile home manufactured by Fleetwood. It has the quest piping for the household plumbing. Can you tell me if quest is still available thru outlets like *****, or **********?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
I don't know if quest is still being made. Certainly polybutelene is not. There are some good posts on this site about the law suits and recovery. I use adapter fittings that allow me to transit to PEX.
yes pretty sure they do. believe you can accquire the pipe from "***** home and garden" or like "**********" also- if you know of a place that specializes is selling trailer/mobile home parts they probably carry it or can at least order it for you. (i live in kansas-if that matters much?)
Pex tubing has replaced the old polybutlyne pipe. You can still find the grey qest compression fittings and even better conbraco makes the sharkteeth fittings which are smaller and much better. You can use any of those fittings to convert to pex, copper or cpvc pipe.
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects