Latest Discussions : Plumbing


03:57PM | 10/23/05
Member Since: 10/22/05
7 lifetime posts
I have a one handle shower knob and lately I've noticed that the tub faucet drips water. What could be causing this? How simple is this to fix or do I need to call in a plumber? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


11:38AM | 10/27/05
Member Since: 08/29/04
227 lifetime posts
You can fix most items if you have the tools and a few mechanical skills. If you don't, then call a plumber. But before you do, take a trip to one of the large warehouse hardware stores, you can find books on most home plumbing repairs. You can look up the faucet and see if you have the skills or tools to complete the job.

Good Luck

Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button