Latest Discussions : HVAC


03:55PM | 01/10/06
Member Since: 11/28/05
12 lifetime posts
I'm interested in installing some type of whole house humidifier. I have a plug in floor unit, but it doesn't seem to work that great and I always have to refill it. Does anyone have any suggestions on a type of humidifier I should buy that would service the whole house through my ductwork. I know there are a lot of brands out there, but I'd like to hear what some of you folks think.

Years ago, my parents had some type of unit that was mounted to the horizontal trunk duct near the furnace. It had a wheel that spun into water and supposedly humidified the house. I have to think there is something better than that.

Thanks for any advice you have. If you suggest a particular type, could you also tell me where it can be purchased? Thanks.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button