Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


08:50AM | 11/09/04
Member Since: 11/08/04
1 lifetime posts
We just bought a remote control ceiling fan, our previous fan had a switch for the light and a switch for the fan. This new unit does a light/fan/switch all in one. Is there a cover or some way to cover up the one side of the double switch cover to make it look right. This new unit, uses a cover with the rectangle hole like a GFI plug in. Thanks!

Tom O

12:12PM | 11/09/04
Member Since: 09/17/02
476 lifetime posts
Hubbell makes a plare that meets your requirements, it is Stainless Steel, part # S1426.

I believe that Leviton makes sectional wall plates where you can make just about any combination imaginable, you'll need to find an electrical supply house that handles that brand.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button