Latest Discussions : Painting


01:46PM | 09/24/00
Member Since: 09/23/00
1 lifetime posts
I want to hang paper on walls where the drywall was papered before being attached to the studed walls. As in a MOD home. What is the best way to do this without using the joint cover strips? Can this type of wall paper be taken down?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button