Latest Discussions : Flooring & Stairs


05:00AM | 12/31/02
Member Since: 12/30/02
1 lifetime posts
My heat system is a forced hot air furnace. I'm looking for information on where I can purchase a non-electric tray that fits into a floor register, filling with water as the heat flows through picks up moisture, acting like a humidifier. I've visited my local home improvement stores and heating co. and they are not familiar with any such item. Please list information as to where I may purchase such an item? Thanks.


08:48AM | 01/02/03
Member Since: 06/03/01
324 lifetime posts
Did a quick search on Google and got many hits. This was the first:

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button