Noisy Garage Door
An easy guess would be the door/track is out of alignment causing the door to bind. Stupid me should have asked what type of opener, screw or track. Start with the motor assembly and make sure it is in the center of the door and the screw/chain track are at a perfect right angle from the motor to the door. If the door rides on tracks, the track must be perfectly parallel with the door and equidistant from each other and also spaced enough from the door that the rollers do not bind. The tracks should also be clean and lightly lubricated with an oil. Also each spring must be adjusted exactly the same, with the same amount of tension. When properly adjusted the door should stay open in any position and move up and down easily.
This should be enough to get you started. If you still have problems let us know. Oh, watch the motor carefully without the door to make sure it is operating flawlessly.
Spent a few days in Scranton in a basketball tournament years ago. All I can remember is how clean it was compared to where I grew up.I hope I helped a little.........
Garage Door Sweating
Garage Door Opener Repair
Auto Closing Garage door
The #1 Garage Door Repair & Install in Mesa, Chandle...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!