Noisy Garage Door
An easy guess would be the door/track is out of alignment causing the door to bind. Stupid me should have asked what type of opener, screw or track. Start with the motor assembly and make sure it is in the center of the door and the screw/chain track are at a perfect right angle from the motor to the door. If the door rides on tracks, the track must be perfectly parallel with the door and equidistant from each other and also spaced enough from the door that the rollers do not bind. The tracks should also be clean and lightly lubricated with an oil. Also each spring must be adjusted exactly the same, with the same amount of tension. When properly adjusted the door should stay open in any position and move up and down easily.
This should be enough to get you started. If you still have problems let us know. Oh, watch the motor carefully without the door to make sure it is operating flawlessly.
Spent a few days in Scranton in a basketball tournament years ago. All I can remember is how clean it was compared to where I grew up.I hope I helped a little.........
Garage Door Sweating
Garage Door Opener Repair
Auto Closing Garage door
The #1 Garage Door Repair & Install in Mesa, Chandle...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers