Noisy Garage Door
An easy guess would be the door/track is out of alignment causing the door to bind. Stupid me should have asked what type of opener, screw or track. Start with the motor assembly and make sure it is in the center of the door and the screw/chain track are at a perfect right angle from the motor to the door. If the door rides on tracks, the track must be perfectly parallel with the door and equidistant from each other and also spaced enough from the door that the rollers do not bind. The tracks should also be clean and lightly lubricated with an oil. Also each spring must be adjusted exactly the same, with the same amount of tension. When properly adjusted the door should stay open in any position and move up and down easily.
This should be enough to get you started. If you still have problems let us know. Oh, watch the motor carefully without the door to make sure it is operating flawlessly.
Spent a few days in Scranton in a basketball tournament years ago. All I can remember is how clean it was compared to where I grew up.I hope I helped a little.........
Garage Door Sweating
Garage Door Opener Repair
Auto Closing Garage door
The #1 Garage Door Repair & Install in Mesa, Chandle...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes