I am a contractor and installed this product on a friends house who paid a lot of money for his deck mainly because of the product. I used the correct deck cx on the deck and used the 1st generation railing. After a few years the mold started on the railing and deck. I had the rep come out and he told me to wash the deck and rail with there product which I did. The deck is now 8 yrs old and looks terrible . Not only is everything moldy but the railing is actually deteriorating. The post caps are falling apart and the deck boards are starting to deteriorate as well. The homeowner hates his deck and I am embarrassed. I would gladly take part in a class action suit against this company.
John W. Gattone
Correct Deck composite
Painting Wood Furniture; Help, What paint should I use?
Maui 16X16 ceramic tile
Chain link fence....
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight