Looking for a casement window operator. MAde by Truth. PArt Number ia 40056. I have looked on internet and found the parts that are close but can not find the xeact one I am looking for. The are is 11 inches and all the ones I see on internet that resembles mine are 9 1/2 inches or 13. Can some please help me find this part.
Truth discontinued the 11-1/2" arm a number of years ago. The best way to replace it is use the 9-1/2" or 13-1/2" arm. To figure out which one will work, take an 18" piece of string and measure out 9-1/2" and 13-1/2" on the string. With the window screen out, check and see which length will work.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!