Looking for a casement window operator. MAde by Truth. PArt Number ia 40056. I have looked on internet and found the parts that are close but can not find the xeact one I am looking for. The are is 11 inches and all the ones I see on internet that resembles mine are 9 1/2 inches or 13. Can some please help me find this part.
Truth discontinued the 11-1/2" arm a number of years ago. The best way to replace it is use the 9-1/2" or 13-1/2" arm. To figure out which one will work, take an 18" piece of string and measure out 9-1/2" and 13-1/2" on the string. With the window screen out, check and see which length will work.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide