Any readers please read the post's "Craftsman handtools" and "Craftsman Tools Warranty".
I need as many people as I can get to connect with this store so they and those who work there will change their attitudes toward their customers.
Still everytime I go into this store they treat me as if I personally effected them by providing them with proof of what the warrany states for craftsman tools from the main branch of Sears.
any the get in contact will be helpful, remember this could very easily be your store. How would you like it if the cashier told you "no" when you brought in a tool to exchange. Lets keep the "FULL UNLIMITED WARRANTY" what it is.
9409 US HWY 19
Port Richey, FL. 34668
Or Customer service at:
Thank you, Keiser.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight