Any readers please read the post's "Craftsman handtools" and "Craftsman Tools Warranty".
I need as many people as I can get to connect with this store so they and those who work there will change their attitudes toward their customers.
Still everytime I go into this store they treat me as if I personally effected them by providing them with proof of what the warrany states for craftsman tools from the main branch of Sears.
any the get in contact will be helpful, remember this could very easily be your store. How would you like it if the cashier told you "no" when you brought in a tool to exchange. Lets keep the "FULL UNLIMITED WARRANTY" what it is.
9409 US HWY 19
Port Richey, FL. 34668
Or Customer service at:
Thank you, Keiser.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love