I'm looking to add on to my gravel driveway.
Where I want to add on there is a drain ditch for when it rains alot. I'm thinking about putting a drainage pipe and then putting gravel over it. Can anybody give me some advice.? Where can I get a drainage pipe? Do I need a permit? etc.
I would look in the yellow pages and check with a local contractor. You'll almost certainly have to have someone else haul and place the pipe - unless you have your own construction equipment. As to the need for a permit, it likely depends on whether the drainage ditch is beside a public road or just part of your property. Chances are you'll need a permit. A contractor could tell you that as well.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love