Stonework on Fireplace Surround
Just check from the supplier of your materials if there are suggested installation procedures to follow...Chances are they may even have a small class you can attend for free.
Thanks so much for your input. I went to the manufacturer's website and was actually able to download a PDF file with detailed installation instructions (http:www/culturedstone.com). It told me all i needed to know. Now the only problem is to decided between cultured stone and real stone for the surrond (thin stone if using real). Depends how real the cultured stone looks I guess. Any idea of the benefits of real vs. cultured - anyone? The size is for the surround of a small gas fireplace (maybe 5'x5' maximum area). What do you think?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!